All the visitors of our website and all our customers in general, including you, deserve our maximum discretion and liability in the process of managing their personal data.
Therefore Arenaturist commits to protect your personal information in order to build a trustful and open communication that justifies our customers’ confidence.
Here we introduce you to the general information regarding the Protection of Personal Data:
- Name and Surname
- Telephone/Fax number
- Other personal information you requested to be protected
- The purposes of the gathered information is:
- to provide the most effective response to your request
- to ensure that the requested services will be provided
- to promote our services and our company
- for our internal statistical data processing
- for delivery of our brochures and other promotional materials
Once you submit your information, your name will be placed on our contact list. The fulfilment of the application means your acceptance to become part of our mailing list. At any time, you may remove your name from our mailing list if you request it.
We do not sell, share or disclose any of your personal data to third legal or natural parties without your consent. Arenaturist is not responsible for accidental errors or due to other objective circumstances which could accidentally violate the guarantee protection of your information, but does guarantee that the error will be corrected, to the greatest extent, as soon as possible. Your data will be disclosed to a third party without your previous consent only if:
- when it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations;
- when it is necessary for the protection of your life or physical integrity and you are not in a position to give your consent for processing of your personal data;
- when you disclosed the data yourself (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Items 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data);
- when the involvement of a third party is needed for the correct functioning of the website. In such cases, and before personal data are delivered, such third party is obliged to Arenaturist to keep such information confidential
- in the case of a possible sale or legal succession of Arenaturist
- Web Statistics
Our website uses some statistical programs which don’t collect personal data, but instead enable us to adjust our web pages to become more simple and effective for our users. In such way we adjust our website to individual web browsers in order to be run more efficiently, while at the same time depending on the structure and the number of visitors of our website.
In order to facilitate browsing of our web pages, our web server uses also the “cookies” technology. All the data’s gathered this way will be used only to optimise the experience of browsing our pages and for our statistical analysis.